Date: 12 - 13 August 2017
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
With the support of the Ministry of Health Malaysia, the Tropical Diseases Research & Education Centre (TIDREC), WHO Collaborating Centre (WHOCC) for Arbovirus Reference & Research, Malaysian Society of Infectious Diseases & Chemotherapy (MSIDC), Academy of Medicine (College of Pathology) and Malaysian Public Healht Physician Society have taken the initiative to provide a platform to address various pertinent issues on the challenges, diagnosis, treatment and best practices in managing Dengue and Arboviruses infection.
The organizers have joingly put together a comprehensive programme which features update on clinical, laboratory diagnoses and public health approach covering the topics below by the experts from Malaysia and Asia.
Registration now open!
Deadline for abstract submission: 20th June 2017
- Dengue as a global health threat in Western Pacific Region
- Evolution of dengue viruses in recurring dengue outbreaks
- Asymptomatic Dengue - How big is the threat?
- Severe Dengue in Paediatric
- Clinical Diagnosis Dilemma - Is this Dengue/Chikungunya/Zika
- Update on Zika Infection and Threat
- Update on Chikungunya Infection
- Clinical manifestation of Japanese Encephalitis
For more information and to register, please click here