This article is part of the network’s archive of useful research information. This article is closed to new comments due to inactivity. We welcome new content which can be done by submitting an article for review or take part in discussions in an open topic or submit a blog post to take your discussions online.
The Trainee Expansion Program (TEP) provides scholarships to graduate students, recently graduated students, postdoctoral fellows, early career scientists, and clinicians or those who have recently completed professional training to participate in short- and long-term research-related activities in the field of human milk and lactation.
The International Society for Research in Human Milk and Lactation (ISRHML) and Family Larsson-Rosenquist Foundation set up this program to support members of ISRHML to cultivate and promote trainee talent and the skills necessary for academic and career development in human milk and lactation. Opportunities include:
- working in a different lab, discipline or country to learn new techniques and gain new perspectives
- moving into the field of human milk and lactation
- making their research more widely applicable
- developing an interdisciplinary and international scientific network
- transcending cultural or language barriers
- exchanging and sharing ideas and experiences among fellow students and host institutions
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.isrhml.com/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3308
I am glad that we live at a time when people have more and more opportunities to fulfill their goals and desires. Scholarships are wonderful, I hope these guys can prove themselves.