RSTMH are running a competition for global health students, the competition is only open to current, full-time, medical students, who can be based anywhere in the world.
Please find below the guidelines for the essay competition.
The essay should be on the topic of one of RSTMH's thematic priorities, as listed below
- Neglected tropical diseases, with a particular focus on their overlap with non-communicable diseases and the sustainable development goals
- Malaria, with a particular focus on drug resistance
- One Health and wider planetary health. The consideration of human health alongside animal health, and the environment, in the context of social, economic and political factors
- Topical issues including, but not limited to, emerging diseases
- Drug resistant infections
For more information, please click here.