This blog is closed to new posts due to inactivity. The post remains here as part of the network’s archive of useful research information. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
The AJLM in collaboration with the Global Laboratory Initiative for Africa are calling for papers to include in their special issue on the subject of 'strengthening tuberculosis diagnostic networks in Africa.'
The issue aims to share information on advances in laboratory service delivery networks and are looking for papers focusing on, (but not limited to) the following topics:
- TB diagnostic advancements in Africa
- eHealth in support of TB diagnostics
- Impact of Ebola on TB diagnostic network
- Impact of new TB diagnostics on TB control efforts
- Sample referral and increased access to TB diagnostics
Submission deadline: 31 January 2016
Expected publication date: June 2016
Click here for further information