Date: 2nd -5th May 2017
Venue: Hennessis Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
The overall objective is to ensure successful project execution through promotion of strategic project stewardship and complete masterly of the project cycle among key program staff.
This is a thorough project management training which moves from project initiation, formulation, discusses the “whole systems approaches”, details program design and the re-engineering for performance and learning, through to the integration of PMIS to the planning, design and implementation processes to advance improved program performance.
Key areas of focus Include
- Project Initiation, Formulation
- Design and implementation of M&E frameworks with experimental and non-experimental designs
- Program Design and Re-Engineering for Performance & Learning
- Integration of Beneficiary -Centered Action Learning in Project Planning & Design
- Introduction to “Whole Systems Approaches” to Project Design & Management
- Overview of Project Management Information Systems-PMIS
- How to Design a PMIS system for your Project-In depth Practical Sessions
- Promoting Adaptive Program Management Practices
Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop and a project for guidance on designing a PMIS for a current /future project
To apply and for more information, please click HERE.