About: Am a self-motivated individual who can function optimally in a team or individually with minimum supervision and to the required standards. I have keen interest in Microbiology and Public Health Research. Among my Career objectives are: To develop my career in medical research and health care in innovative scientific technologies to solve humanitarian Health crises. To undertake research in biomedical sciences with interest on the molecular aspects of infectious diseases with short and long term objectives including: • To strengthen laboratory services towards accreditation and to offer Quality Laboratory services efficiently and compete effectively. I have excellent Molecular laboratory experience working in BSL-2 laboratory with infectious material. I am able to work independently in a biomedical laboratory, handle biomedical samples and perform assays under clinical laboratory regulations. I have excellent command of written and spoken English with experience in Microbiology and Biotechnology, ISO 15189 for Medical Labs, clinical pathology, Bacteriology, parasitology, water analysis and field research activities.Job: Laboratory Staff
- M&E LABORATORY RESEARCH ASSOCIATE at Global Programs for Research and Training
6 Feb 2019 -
- Laboratory Specialist and Research Assistant. at National Public Health Laboratories- National HIV Reference Lab (NHRL)- Kenya.
6 Feb 2016 -
- Intern at National Microbiology Reference Lab (NMRL)- Kenya, MoH.
9 May 2016 - 1 Apr 2017
- Certificate in Genomic Technologies in Clinical Diagnostics: Molecular techniques. at St. George's University of London. 9 Jun 2017 - 11 Jan 2017
- BSc. Microbiology at University of Eldoret 6 Feb 2012 - 25 Nov 2016