Date: 15 - 17 October 2017
Location: Berlin, Germany
Registration is now open
Since it was launched in 2009, the World Health Summit (WHS) has brought together stakeholders and decision-makers from every field in the healthcare spectrum, providing the perfect forum for exchange with experts from academia, industry, politics and civil society. Attracting about 1.600 participants and a wide range of stakeholder groups from all over the world, the event takes place annually in the German capital Berlin. The WHS enjoys the high patronage of the Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany, the President of the French Republic, and the President of the European Commission.
The World Health Summit’s central topics include:
- Health Policy in the G7/G20: The Future of Global Health Governance
- Global Health Security: Policy Responses to Planetary Challenges
- Healthy and Resilient Cities: Rethinking Urban Transformation
- Vaccine Research and Development: Challenges & Opportunities
- Creating Global Health Innovations with Africa
- Big Data for Health Governance: Benefits, Frameworks & Ethics
For more information and to register, please visit: https://www.worldhealthsummit.org/about-whs.html
i wound like someone to sponsor me to attend this summit this year
Thank you for your comment. The Global Health Network only makes information about events available to users across the network. For information regarding sponsorship, please contact the organisers directly.